Welcome to Northshore Swim!
Northshore Swim is a swimming facility dedicated to teaching individuals the fundamentals of swimming and water safety while instilling a love for the sport. Our goal is to instruct and develop the basic swimming skills necessary for our swimmers to become confident and safe in the water. We work with infants, children and adults of all ages, including special-need learners. Read More...
Our mission is to teach swimmers the basic skills in order for them to become lifelong swimmers who enjoy swimming for the rest of their lives. Our philosophy can be summed up by three main tenets: encourage a lifelong love of swimming, focus on water safety and respect for the water, and promote the numerous benefits that come from the skill. We are passionate about swimming, and our enthusiasm is contagious. Read More...
Each child receives a medal after each session is completed!
Call for private lessons. Private Lessons are open anytime to fit your schedule!
Why Northshore Swim?
- Lowest student/instructor ratio on the northshore (2 swimmers per one instructor for beginners)
- Only accredited USSSA facility in the area
- Entire aquatic environment is dedicated exclusively to learning how to swim
- The sole commercial pool on the northshore that has a Solar Eclipse with Del Ozone UV Sanitation System
- Most kid-friendly facility that is geared towards fun, safety, and getting results
- Owned and operated by the most experienced and educated swim instructor on the northshore with multiple endorsements, certification, and accreditations earned both domestically and internationally